Thursday, July 10, 2008

My Four Queens!

Doing time in the Feds isn't easy without having outside support. Some guys perfer to do their time alone. I have been blessed to have four strong beautiful Queens to hold me down.

To those who know how to play chess, you know how valuable the Queen is, and the damage she can do.

From the beginning of time a King has represented Royalty as well as loyalty to his people. However, in this day and time the four Queens have demonstrated loyalty to me. I thank God everyday for them.

My first Queen-- before I really got to know her name, who she was, or what she stood for, had the chance to kill me. As the love and the bond grew, we became bestfriends, and indirectly co-defendants. Even though I have brought her through a lot of drama, she still hung in there and has been my support sytem. Now I don't think she'll do what BG said in his Hot Boy rap, "If ATF kick in the door she'll take the charge." But I do know she'll run for a brother, and press 5 for a brother, come visit a brother, and send money to a brother. I love you Hot Girl!

My second Queen-- she is loving, she can be hardcore at times, but she has a good heart, very out-spoken and keeps it real no matter what situation presents itself. I love you too, Hot Girl!

Before I describe my third Queen, I must ask is it true, "The blacker the berry the sweeter the juice?" I ask because I wouldn't know. But I do know my Queen is honest, holds her word, she's a very smart business woman, and a workaholic. Whenever I reach out she's there for me and I respect and have much love for her. Keep your head up and know I'm with you no matter the situation.

Last of my Dream Team-- she's a pit-bull in a skirt; she's kicked in industry doors and has helped, as well as worked with, big and small-time celebrities. If it's a money problem, she will handle it. Her name is all over the scene. If I could build a work machine, it would be designed just like her.

When I think or talk about them, I want to give them so much for holding me down. In my opinion, a Queen should mean more than just a walk in the park, she should be given more than just a dozen roses that only whither in time. A Queen should be given respect and an atmosphere that's appeaseable, also sufficient enough for her.
I speak to the four of them at once... "Thank you all for answering my calls, my emails, and helping me with whatever I need."

I wrote this from my heart for Paulette "Big Momma" Williams, Cyrillia Duplessis, Tracy Taylor and the sweet loving Ms. Wendy Day.

Terrance "Gangsta" Williams

5 comments:

1PrincessJAE said...

Kiss my ass!!!! From A Certified Queen

Cee said...

That's not nice Shael

Cee said...

Go to bed Sharel, from a real Gangsta

Cheerful said...

What a wonderful tribute to those Queens. Some people like Sharel are like their father. the Devil--selfish. Self absorption got him kicked out of Heaven. Honoring someone is like worship. You will never be a true worshipper of God if you don't learn how to honor people on Earth who give you UN-selfish Love. God bless you Terrance from The Mother of another Brother.

1PrincessJAE said...

Well C.A., this is SHAREL, a bonafide QUEEN. I don't know who are you (& maybe I do, but you chose to remain anonymous); and from reading your post, I see that you don't really know MY Terrance but I'll leave you in the blind. As far as me getting into a religious debate with you, it won't happen. I don't have to define who I am to absolutely no one, especially to someone who seems to be in the business of ego-stroking. You don't have to butter Terrance up to be a part of his fan club, and Sharel-bashing most definitely won't get you in. All you have to do is keep money on his books and provide for his only grandchild. You should really be paying closer attention to "his brother" being that you are "the mother"; that's why it's so easy for the streets and the penitentiaries to swallow our children because of "MOTHERS" like you trying to clean up the neighbors' backyards and yours is full of shit. I don't need your assistance with dealing with MY Terrance, trust me... I GOT THIS!!!! And even after your lil piece of unwanted advice... HE STILL LOVES ME!!!! Good night Ms. Mother of Another Brother.