Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thoughts From The Belly of The Beast

Another day trapped in my sorrow thinking about my children,family, and friends... What to do about tomorrow, how to make a bad day and situation better, how to make pain and fears clear to the ones I love in a letter! Knowing right from wrong while I was doing wrong from the start... Chasing and catching devalued dollars constantly in vain to make everything better for my family knowing it could and would tear us apart! The life of a baller-- the cars, girls, money, power that lasted for a couple of years and vanished in hours... A fool for wanting to attain and keep the eye candy of the world you can't have... When you see your folly, and realize it all in your suffering for the try, you want to cry but all you can do is laugh...

Who's the Gangster now?

No comments: